2008年11月5日 星期三

If you had to describe yourself as a colour, which would you choose?

How could you imagine that there is only one color existing in the world. It should
have been dull and no one like it happened. Thank God there are several beautiful colors in reality like red orange blue...etc. Each of them stands unique meaning for
example blue implies sadness, red stands full of energy and white goes with purity.

What color I love the best is red due to its meaning. Red like blood cycling around
every moving stuff like people animal.... It is impossilbe for human being and animal
live without blood. Red emit brightness and shine to every direction catching people's eye just as I love to performance in front of audience to get applaud. That's why I choose this as my favorite.

1 則留言:

Adam Tervort 提到...

Once again, very good.
Adam

How could you imagine that there is only one color existing in the world. It should
have been dull and no one likes it to happen. Thank God there are several beautiful colors in reality, like red, orange, blue...etc. Each of them stands for a unique meaning, for
example blue implies sadness, red stands full of energy and white goes with purity.

The color I love the best is red, due to its meaning. Red is like blood cycling around
every moving thing like people or animals. It is impossilbe for human beings and animals to
live without blood. Red emit brightness and shines in every direction catching people's eye just as I love to performance in front of an audience to get appluase. That's why I choose this as my favorite.