2008年11月28日 星期五

The meaning of reading novel

Since I was a student,I was told by some teachers majoring in different field that
you had better focus on subjects taught in School rather than informal books like novel, assay or fashion books. Based on these ideas, I kept myself away from these kind of books and believed if someone read these books they should not be good students.

Now I firmly believe every kind of book has its own merit even the content is negative. I am trying to read different sort of materials like magazine,newspaper and novel. I pick up some useful information from them.

My opinion about novel is that a novel is like a life. Life has many sides such as
religion,cultural,belief... I know myself much better through reading them and widen
my horizon.

If you ask me what kind of books I like. I will tell you. I have no idea because
maybe one minutes later I fall in love with knowledge about car,food or computer. But
one thing I am definitely sure that no matter how old I am , books are always my lover.

沒有留言: