2008年11月4日 星期二

What is the worst thing parents can do to their children?

The meaning of Parents in Chinese is that Father is like sky and mother like earth. They play significant role in every child's life. Everybody spend a great deal
of time getting closely with his parents from childhood to adult.

Being a baby,I cried for my hunger,then my parents woke up and took care of me although they were tired. When I was a student, my parents spent a great amount of money in my daily life including my tuition without any complaint. Until now, they
are still worried about my marriage. I believe they are my best gift in my life.

On the other side, I dislike this kind of parents who demand their children to
do everything without discussion. Being questioned, they always anwser under the
mask of I am doing everything for your own good. They do not understand their children's feeling and not willing to listen what their children think. They decide
every matter as if their children were always baby needing their care. This is what
I think the worst thing parents can do to their children.

Hello Adam. this is my last-week assignment. Thanks for your correction.

1 則留言:

Adam Tervort 提到...

Good job,
Adam

The meaning of Parents in Chinese is that Father is like the sky and mother like the earth. They play significant roles in every child's life. Everybody spends a great deal
of time getting close with his parents from childhood to adulthood.

Being a baby,I cried because of my hunger, then my parents woke up and took care of me although they were tired. When I was a student, my parents spent a great amount of money for my daily life, including my tuition, without any complaint. Until now, they
are still worried about my marriage. I believe they are the best gift in my life.

On the other side, I dislike this kind of parents who demand their children to
do everything without discussion. Being questioned, they always anweer under the mask of "I am doing everything for your own good." They do not understand their children's feelings and are not willing to listen to what their children think. They decide
every matter as if their children were always babies needing their care. This is the worst thing parents can do to their children.